Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Seyi is a fintech professional who has been in the industry since 2013. He is experienced in the following areas:
- Payments. Credit card payments, mobile payments, alternative payment methods, acquirers, card schemes and cross border payments.
- Sales lifecycle. Prospecting, compliance, contract management, implementation and account management.
- Business operations. Supplier contracts, acquirer contracts, merchant contracts and back office operations.
- Technical implementation. Payment gateway integration, new technology trends in payments.
- Markets. Market segments such as travel, iGaming, retail, gaming, astrology, forex, crypto and blockchain.
Seyi has worked in senior operations, sales and business development roles for companies such as TrustPay, Dimoco Payment Services, Daotec and Daopay.
Prior to moving into the fIntech industry Seyi was a Senior IT Manager for Richemont International and Renault UK. He was also a finalist at the 2012 Yahoo Europe Hackathon held in London, a runner up at the 2011 Web Summit London Hackday and a Mini Seedcamp Berlin 2009 finalist.
Seyi was also a contributing writer for Techcrunch Europe and in his spare time was a CoderDojo volunteer. CoderDojo is an initiative teaching kids how to program.
Seyi studied Mathematics and Software Engineering.
More information on Seyi below.